Nestled in the hills of the Qu’Appelle Valley, the BraeBurn Inn offers beautiful, quiet surroundings, and clean, comfortable rooms with all the amenities.
We learned a few things during the Covid 19 pandemic, some of which we are continuing:
- Our staff will continue wearing masks on entering rooms to clean or make them up for those staying multiple nights.
- You may decide to wear masks in our office or not. We’ve left it up to our staff whether or not they are comfortable enough to remove their masks but if you wear a mask into our office we too will don our masks.
- We will continue to sanitize our office counter, door surfaces, pens and Point-Of-Sale terminal at regular intervals.
- At the moment we are defaulting to not making-up rooms during multiple-night stays to protect our staff. However, if you prefer to have us make-up your room–no problem, just let us know and we’ll do it while you are out in the afternoon. Or if you need something, like fresh towels, toilet paper or more coffee pods, we are happy to replace them during regular business hours at our office.
- We continue to “rest” our rooms between customers for 24-hours before and after each use for the sake of our staff and for our clients.
- On-line bookings are now available again but we continue to give preference to long-term bookings and crews. If a room is not available on-line, you may phone 306-332-5757 ext. 0 during regular office hours 11:30 am to 11 pm CST on weekdays and 1:30 pm to 11 pm CST on weekends. If we are not available to answer the phone, leave your name, phone number, how many beds and rooms you require and for how long. We will return your call as soon as possible. You may also e-mail us, but give us a phone number with which we may call you back.
Our common areas are fully open and available again including the seating areas outside the rooms (no alcohol outside—we are not licensed), horseshoe and volleyball courts as well as RV Park bathrooms (to RV clients only). Our central barbecue/picnic deck may be booked again ahead of time during normal office hours but please let us know when you have finished using it so we can clean it between uses.
Pieter, Bev and Ab van der Breggen
Once again, Welcome!
The BraeBurn is located at 750 Bay Avenue, South, right in Fort Qu’Appelle. Fort Qu’Appelle is in the Qu’Appelle Valley in Saskatchewan, Canada, at the junction of Highways 10 and 35 between Echo and Mission Lakes. It’s about 70 km northeast of Regina–less than 45 minutes driving.
Rooms at the BraeBurn come with all the comforts of home. Although each room has a unique decorative theme (see Our Rooms section), all are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, colour television with satellite, telephone, free wireless high-speed internet access, alarm clock/radio, ensuite bathroom and central geothermal air and heat. Each also includes a fan and electric fireplace for your comfort, and iron and ironing boards for your convenience.
The four singles have one king-size bed in each. All of the five large rooms are equipped with small kitchenettes. These large rooms include three with two queen-size beds in each, one with two XL double-size beds and a one-bedroom suite with a murphy bed for long-term guests. All are non-smoking rooms, no pets allowed.
In addition, the motel features a year-round Exercise Room (next to our RV Bathroom facility) and a common natural gas BBQ for the use of guests of the BraeBurn Inn. Bring soft-soled exercise shoes! On the grounds we also have an outdoor horseshoe court with two lanes and a sand volleyball court, both available for summertime use.
NOTE: If you are booking more than three months in advance, we do require advance payment of the first night at the one-night rate (non-refundable in case of cancellation but credited back to your account if you do make your stay as booked). We require a valid credit card number if you are booking a room or site to guarantee arrival as well as against any damage to the room or site.
If you’d like to book a room with us you may view our
Availability Calendar or enter your booking dates to see what rooms are available under Book Now.
If the room you are trying to book is not available, please telephone us afternoons or evenings at 306-332-5757 ext. 0, or contact us via e-mail. Let us know which room or type (single or double) your wish to book, how many nights, how many people and starting when. Leave us your name and phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here’s what’s on this site:
Brings you back to this page.
Everything you ever wanted to know about the BraeBurn Inn.
BraeBurn Inn’s commitment to our planet’s environment is evidenced by our actions. Word are not enough any more.
Our rooms are all different. Each has its own decorative theme. Check them out.
Compare our room rates. Our rates are considerably less per night if you plan a longer stay. Take a look.
Our RV Park
Our small seasonal RV Park and the rules which apply there.
The rules by which we run this Inn: hours of operation, quiet times and more.
Recreation in the area, as well as on site at the BraeBurn Inn.
Our Site Exit
Thanks for visiting and links to related pages.
© Copyright by BraeBurn Inn
All rights reserved.