the BraeBurn Inn
These rules apply to guests using rooms at the BraeBurn Inn:
- Quiet time is enforced after 11 p.m.--inside and outside.
- Registered guests only in rooms and on the grounds after 11 p.m.
- Checkout time is 11 am on your departure day. If you decide to leave earlier than booked, an overtime rate of $25 per hour, plus GST and PST applies starting at 11 am on the day you wish to depart, until your room is paid for again. The price charged for the room in that case may also change, as it varies depending on how many nights you had booked.
- Leave room key on hook provided in the room, and close the door when finished with room. If you forget to leave the key, you have two weeks to return it by mail, or you will be billed $25. Every time you lose or forget to return a key, we get to replace the door lock. We do not want room keys floating around out there!
- Illegal drugs or activities will not be tolerated anywhere on the property, including in the rooms.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed inside the rooms only (a liquor permit is required to have alcoholic beverages in all other areas of the property).
- Alcohol consumption by persons under legal age is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Rooms will not be rented to persons under the legal age without parent or guardian accompanying them. Proof of age will be required where there is doubt.
- You will be held financially responsible for any damage done to the room and its contents while you occupied or were responsible for it. Essentailly, you break it or damage it or steal it, and you've bought it--at double the replacement value. So don't break, damage or steal things in or from the room.
PLEASE NOTE: This motel and property are privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse use of the rooms or any other part of the property to non-guests, or to people who do not observe Motel Rules. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests using our facilities, or for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind left in the rooms or while using the Exercise Room facility. Please act accordingly.