The BraeBurn Inn, part of the beautiful Qu'Appelle Valley.
to the BraeBurn Inn
in the hills of the Qu'Appelle Valley, the BraeBurn Inn offers beautiful, quiet surroundings, and clean, comfortable
rooms with all the amenities.
The BraeBurn is located at 750 Bay Avenue, South, right in Fort Qu'Appelle. Fort Qu'Appelle is in the Qu'Appelle Valley in Saskatchewan, Canada, at the junction of Highways 10 and 35 between Echo and Mission Lakes. It's about 70 km northeast of Regina--less than 45 minutes driving.
at the BraeBurn come with all the comforts of home. Although each
room has a unique decorative theme (see Our
Rooms section), all are equiped with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker,
color television with satellite, telephone, free wireless high-speed internet access, alarm clock/radio,
ensuite bathroom and central geothermal air and heat. Each also includes a fan and heater for your comfort. The five large rooms are equipped with kitchenettes, iron and ironing boards. These large rooms include four doubles and one suite.
In addition, the motel features a year-round Exercise Room (next to the RV Bathroom facility) for the use of guests and staff of the BraeBurn Inn. So bring soft-soled exercise shoes!
NOTE: Please telephone (306) 332-5757 afternoons or evenings to book or cancel rooms. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy and require a valid credit card number to guarantee a room or site. We are not equipped to take credit card numbers over the internet.
- Here's what's on our site:
- Home Page
- Brings you back to this page
- Our rooms are all different. Each has an decorative theme. Check them out.
- Compare our room rates.
- Recreation in the area, as well as on site at the BraeBurn Inn.
- Company Profile
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the BraeBurn Inn
- Motel Rules
- The rules by which we run this Inn, including hours of operation, quiet times, pets, and more.
- Site Exit & Links
- Thanks for visiting, and links to related pages